Varme Programmable Underfloor Heating Thermostat - Model FH-01
- Floor sensor only: Ideal for when you only want to control the floor surface temperature. For example, conservatories
- Air & Floor: The thermostat controls the air temperature whilst using the floor sensor to prevent overheating of the floor system
- Remote Air & Floor: Ideal for remote control of the air and floor temperature. For example, bathrooms
The Varme FH-01 Programmable Underfloor Heating Thermostat has been designed specifically with electric underfloor heating in mind.
The thermostat is energy efficient, reliable and provides full programming control. It can handle a 16 Amp load, yet is incredibly easy to use with a full 7 day, 24 hour timer.
The FH-01 features 3 different functions:
It is recommended for the probe to be installed into a conduit so that it can be easily retrieved if required.
To purchase the Varme underfloor heating system, please click .
- Floor sensor is included
- Weekday/weekendor 7 day programming options (selectable in software)
- Temperature hold feature
- Day and night temperature feature
- Holiday temperature selection feature
- °C / °F Selectable
- Self learning optimum start on 1st and 3rd level
- Keylock facility
- Frost protection with adjustable temperature setting
- Remote control option (RM1)
- 16A switch rating
- Blue backlight (turns on after 30 seconds)
- Wattage: 3,680W
- Voltage: 230V AC
- Weight: 0.2kg
- Dimensions: H 9.8 x W 8.5 x D 1.3 cm